The safety and wellness of our clients, team members, our family, and yours is our top priority. In the home services industry, we have a unique role in the current situation.
In accordance with government guidelines, we have immediately taken the following preventive measures to help reduce your risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- Network One Electrical Corp is implementing increased cleaning regimes of our office and service vehicles, to keep our team members healthy in order to serve you.
- Our servicemen have been given and will come equipped with disposable latex gloves that will be worn and disposed of after every service call.
- All our servicemen will utilize hand sanitizer as well as wash their hands with soap and water per CDC guidelines before entering your home and after leaving.
- As always, we will wear new and clean shoe covers whenever we are in your home.
- We are providing in-house training of regular hygiene practices so that all our team members have the facts, and are well-informed.
- Team members who are not feeling well are instructed to stay home, to enable them to recover quicker and slow the speed of infectious disease.
- Our technicians are avoiding typical contact with customers, like shaking hands and coming into close contact with others.
- You can also help by washing your hands frequently and using hand sanitizer as well as using disinfectant around your home.
With the recommendation of social distancing and self-quarantining, the needs for home maintenance are likely to increase. While there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and its effect on our daily lives, one thing is certain: Network One Electrical Corp will continue to provide worry-free electrical services to all our clients.
Network One Electrical Corp Team